Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Best Budget Surround Sound Receiver


Rosario's forte was a stronghold of masonry built in the mid 1730's and closed, along with the Cutting of his name, the fourth site by its apex north. It is located forefront of Fort Victoria and served Grande flank defense. It was originally isolated from Great Victoria and communicated through an underground branch. Later we built a wall with loopholes that bound and after the siege of 1774-1775, given the need to strengthen the defenses of the city, became such a wall in a battery.


Along with the strengths of Victoria Grande and Chica, bore much of the weight of the siege of 1774-1775, under attack from the mines Moroccan who came to blow up a stove in the vicinity of Rosario on January 16, 1775, bombing that did not produce damages in the fort. Threats since the attack of the lace, their defenders were several casualties from bomb and shell fire. January 19, 1775, for example, Jaime Suñé, San Antonio xebec sailor reinforcing the garrison of the fort, was shot and fell Antonio Concha mortally wounded by shrapnel from an artillery impact. The Rosary was the place where on the night of March 16, 1775, a English renegade those who have served the Moroccan sultan tried to desert and benefit from the square but was captured by the Moroccans when heading to the fort. On the other hand, since this was also strong garrison soldiers who deserted and Melilla Juan Bautista José Charluis Beberacho and they did the March 2, 1777.


With the end of the siege ended Moroccan attacks and skirmishes suffered by the Rosary.
On September 12, 1790 Grande Rosario and Victoria were attacked with hand grenades. On June 23, 1791 is repeated hand grenade attack on 19 August of that year he was mortally wounded while stationed at Fort Lorenzo Daplat, the regiment of Brabant and December 17 guelayenses tried to burn the stockade Rosario but were repulsed suffering several casualties and leaving a corpse in the field. The corpse was rescued after paying a cow, three calves and two rams.

In the pages of the "Records and curiosities of Melilla, and Alhucemas Penon" collected by Gabriel Morales, soldiers found many reviews that being on guard or garrison at the fort of the Rosary were killed by snipers guelayenses. The last of these casualties occurred on September 19, 1871 when he was mortally wounded in the regiment Jerome Santiago Espinosa de Valencia. Of note, several years ago they had set the limits of the present territory of Melilla.


snipers were not the only threat looming on the Rosary. The proximity of the attacks and Dry Puntilla favored ambush soldiers and countrymen that stretched from the protection of the fort. On February 26, 1772, Juan Hermosa went hunting to the ravine, which would be the actual street Lobera Candide, where he was killed by the guelayenses. On March 19, 1789, about guelayenses approached the fort with the pretext of selling chickens and when two soldiers came to buy attacked them, injuring both.

The need for repairs to the fort, was the subject of a victorious exit from the garrison in Melilla on November 7, 1849. This was to ensure the land to build a parapet of sandbags to cover the workers responsible for repairs. The troops left three columns in San Ramon and Rosario, Rake of Spades and Mantelete. It took all the attacks that surrounded the square and the English vanguard occupied and looted the headquarters of Santiago guelayense standing at the back of the current La Salle College. Raised the parapet that would work safely on the walls of the Rosary, it was ordered that the troops withdraw.

This photo of the ruined back of the battery Rosario allows us to see the structure of it. Presented a considerable wall thickness was the enemy camp and a vaulted gallery in the sea. The space between was filled with compacted rubble on which set the floor of the battery.

A military helicopter flies over the fort of the Rosary. Past and present the defense of our city come together. With control of the present territory of Melilla and the construction of the strong field, the Rosary lost its function of forward defense of Melilla and gradually was relegated to neglect and oblivion.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Patrick Ewing Sneakers 2010

The Cutting del Rosario II

Before remodeling north coast of Melilla, the Cutting of Rosario reached the sea, as we see in this picture file Melilla Studies Association.

As we see in the picture below is part of the file Melilla Studies Association, the Cutting branches flowed built mine to defend the fort of Rosario, seriously threatened during the Moroccan siege 1774 - 1775 from the so-called attack Puntilla. Today these mines are boarded mouths as we see in another photograph taken today.

The Cutting gave a strong departure of the Rosary cover the external field by means of a lifting plate. In the next picture we see the remains of this output and part of the mouths of the branches bricked mine.

From this output was produced on January 9, 1775 the "attack command 12 sent by the exiled after the companies fixed Martín Alonso after finishing with Moroccan Sentinels, destroyed a mine throwing hand grenades skylights for ventilation and fire it from the enemy trench, after which they returned unharmed to the square.

The fourth defensive enclosure of Melilla was closed by the sea by a wall which started the fort of Rosario. Here we see the remains of the beginning of that wall.

Remains of the defensive wall of the sea. This wall is joined to other elements of the fortifications of Melilla to close the circuit with the third enclosure.

In this photograph from the early twentieth century we can see the wall and the various defensive elements of the sea side of the room enclosure.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Best Bullpup Stock For 10 22


From the access road to the new beach of the Cut have a magnificent view of one of the most picturesque of which were part of the defenses of fortified quarter of Melilla: The Cutting of the Rosary.

The Cutting was a continuation of strong pit Rosario on the slope of the sea cliff to save a height of 50 meters. It was built to peak force for inmates serving sentences in Melilla in the mid eighteenth century.

Strong Cutting del Rosario and closed the northern apex of the fourth enclosure defensive complex of Melilla.

The Cutting function was to prevent the enemy advancing up the side of the cliff or slope used to dig mines to deposit the Rosary. The best proof he suffered was the siege of 1774 to 1775.

The construction of the road from the Citadel in the seventies of last century Cortadura irreversibly damaged.

cost nothing to place a plaque indicating that this is the Cutting of the Rosary and explain their role in the defense of Melilla eighteenth century.