Friday, September 17, 2010

Stockings For My Wife



the subway two girls shocked when they read the statements of Commissioner Reading on Sarkozy's attitude compared with the Roma in France with Nazi Germany. At the same time these two girls criticized the unions saying that people who were in part a loggerhead and not working, which were subsidized by the government that no longer serve for anything, according to its terms were "outs." That is if they escaped they would like to improve their working conditions

Viewing the scene I decided to change the car and I have sitting next to two young politicians who militated for a political party, did not want to be political, because politics is something distant and antiquated said. " Honestly I had the feeling that had been agreed because the other youths around them did not monopolize monopoly and competition policy.

I decided to change his coach and two fearless unemployed said they wanted lower taxes, but the subsidy will not stand there passing touch, is wanted Turn up the unemployment because that was not enough, and if necessary, that the salary freeze and officials. Finally I decided

me down the subway and a moribund told me that he believed in the unions because without them return to the labor relations of the pre-industrial and industrial, which he did in Nazi policies were Sarkozy much that presidents Sarkozy defended Europe. Of young politicians said the solution was difficult because they were clones of their games. Of the unemployed reminded me that the unemployment insurance taxes and paid the salary of civil servants, among other things, were used to pay these expenses. Suddenly I was impressed by his savoire faire and I asked how it is said, that wanted to take heart because looked very sick. She told me with a smile: "I'm Social Democracy"

0 comments:

Post a Comment